Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Final Post to Images by Bil

Hi folks the Lord has sent me on a new task so this will be my final post to Images by Bil.  I recently started a new blog Bill Somogyi Traveling in a Wheelchair on blogger.  For the past two years while I've handled the loss of the use of my legs easily, I struggled with God's purpose.

Recently God has revealed the plan.  I have started a new blog (shown above) and registered the domain name: travelinginawheelchair.com   My site will be pictures I take, paintings I do and and information on all the wonderful places accessible to people in a wheelchair.

I plan on dwelling on the positives and ignoring the negatives of traveling in a wheelchair.  There will be no negative reviews or complaints about where I can't go because there are so many places I can go.  God has given us this wonderful gift called life and it is my hope I can show folks in a wheelchair it's still there for us to enjoy.

My motto is: "With a little patience the world is more accessible than you think!"
Please stop by and follow me if you want and pass it on if you know someone who is wheelchair bound.

3 comments:

liz young said...

good luck with your travels Bill. I am sure with that attitude you will meet some lovely people.I shall now go and try to "follow" you new blog.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own
a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot
of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it,
any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

Here is my webpage; full episodes of shows for free

Arthur said...

My name is arthur from London,I want to share my testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal medicine cures my hpv and hsv, I have suffered for five years of such much pain with this disease until I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center and his great herbal works that he has done to help a lot of people around the globe with different kind of diseases.Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases with his herbal medicine he can cure hiv,herpes,Lupus,Hpv,cancer, and other human body infections.
Visit his herbal website https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he's a man with a good heart