Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O is for Onward

 
 

Orange Flower
 
Merriam Webster defines Onward as : toward or at a point lying ahead in space or time : forward

For those of us still in the AtoZ Challenge “Onward” is what we are currently practicing and something we should take with us when the challenge is over.

If you’re like me there have been days where this challenge has been a lot harder than others. Some days it’s because I have a busy schedule, others I just draw a blank for the day’s letter. For some reason no matter what my obstacle has been I’ve moved forward and still remain in the challenge. It really has become a challenge to me, one I want to see through to the end.

It’s my hope I carry what I’m doing with this challenge onward to other projects in my life. If I apply the same grit and determination, my other projects are sure to have a better chance to succeed.

Rule #14 carry what we’re doing with this challenge onward to other projects.


1 comment:

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I like the deep colors of your painting. Makes me want to have some orange jello right now. :-)

Don't be a Hippie
Take 25 to Hollister