Monday, April 29, 2013

Y is for You


Yes you!  You wrote a play, wrote a book or maybe painted a picture or took a photograph and the question for me is what have I learned about you. Too often we worry about anticipating our audience’s reaction or acceptance to the work we are creating that we wind up ignoring the most critical component.  You! 

Working on a personal project, no matter what it is, succeeds when you put you into it.  Don’t forget, you have the unique perspective of fear and love for the subject that cannot be reproduced by anybody but you.  By harnessing your feelings and injecting them into your work we see something from a different vantage point then what we are accustomed to.

3 comments:

Nel said...

Have enjoyed your posts! Congrats on making it through A to Z!
until next time...nel

Sandy said...

Yes, YOU is a key element in almost everything we do.

Wrapping up visits for the a-z challenge.

Arthur said...

My name is arthur from London,I want to share my testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal medicine cures my hpv and hsv, I have suffered for five years of such much pain with this disease until I came to know of Dr Itua herbal center and his great herbal works that he has done to help a lot of people around the globe with different kind of diseases.Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases with his herbal medicine he can cure hiv,herpes,Lupus,Hpv,cancer, and other human body infections.
Visit his herbal website https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he's a man with a good heart