Thursday, April 25, 2013

V is for Victory



Vic Morrow
 
 
No rules from me tonight, I’m basking in the fact I only have 4 posts left to complete the AtoZ Challenge.  Finishing this challenge will be a victory for me.  I wound up having a very busy month yet found a way each day to sneak a little time to complete my daily posts.  Yes a well deserved victory.

More important than the victory is what I’ve learned putting myself through this challenge and the things I’ll be able to carry forward over the next year.  I’ve learned I can keep focused, start and finish a goal yet still be creative at the same time.  I’ve used my artistic ability over the years as a crutch as to why I can’t be more organized and pay attention to the little things.  This challenge taught me I can do both.

Rule #21 Carry this Victory forward throughout the year.


1 comment:

Jai said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I know I've missed so many blogs. I have tried but...

I am so glad you stopped by my blog.

If/when...when I complete a story would you consider doing cover art for me? You are amazing.